For those who’re a feminine founder struggling to maintain your online business open due to Covid and even simply making an attempt to get began, having a robust help system is all the time a good suggestion.
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) this week introduced its collection of 14 completely different establishments that can get $2.7 million in grant funding to help enterprise improvement actions. Particularly, the fund, which can be damaged up in $200,000 increments, will go to programming for Ladies’s Enterprise Facilities (WBCs) in 13 choose states.
Whereas the cash will not go on to small businesses, it’s meant to enhance service supply, coaching, and help supplied to women-owned companies impacted by Covid-19–particularly these positioned in small, numerous, and rural communities.
A complete of 14 WBCs had been chosen out of a community of 136 facilities on the premise of their capability to tackle the wants of girls enterprise homeowners adversely affected by Covid. The SBA notes that the enterprise facilities chosen had been additionally required to supply counseling, technical, monetary talent improvement, complete enterprise evaluation, and mentoring providers to ladies interested by beginning or rising a small enterprise.
The next is a listing of WBCs which have acquired funding:
- CWE Japanese Massachusetts — Ladies’s Enterprise Heart, Boston
- Ladies’s Heart for Entrepreneurship Ladies’s Enterprise Heart, Chatham, N.J.
- WISE Ladies’s Enterprise Heart, Syracuse, N.Y.
- Chatham College’s Heart for Ladies’s Entrepreneurship Ladies’s Enterprise Heart, Pittsburgh
- weVENTURE Ladies’s Enterprise Heart at Florida Tech Bisk School of Enterprise, Melbourne, Fla.
- Benedict School Ladies’s Enterprise Heart, Columbia, S.C.
- WEOC Ladies’s Enterprise Heart, Fort Wayne, Ind.
- WomenVenture WBC, Minneapolis
- Albuquerque Ladies’s Enterprise Heart, Albuquerque
- Arkansas Ladies’s Enterprise Heart, Little Rock
- Mi Casa Ladies’s Enterprise Heart, Denver
- California Capital Ladies’s Enterprise Heart, Sacramento
- Ladies’s Financial Ventures Ladies’s Enterprise Heart, Santa Barbara, Calif.
- Idaho Ladies’s Enterprise Heart-Twin Falls, Twin Falls, Idaho
To listen to extra about accessible assets and potential funding, contact your native SBA workplace or Enterprise Enchancment District (BID).