Huda Beauty Luna N.Y.M.P.H. Glaze Skin Glowing Perfector ($35.00 for zero.31 oz.) is a light-medium gold with average, heat undertones and a luminous, evenly dewy sheen. It had medium, buildable colour protection that was extra inclined to sheer out because the creamy consistency unfold out throughout my pores and skin.
The feel was creamy, clean, and reasonably emollient, however on the lighter, barely thinner facet with some tackiness. It utilized higher over naked pores and skin when utilizing fingertips however wanted a stippling brush to use extra evenly on prime of basis as I felt like fingertips might carry up base merchandise a bit (it wasn’t all the time however did happen). The components remained barely dewy and cheesy to the contact however didn’t catch hair flyaways throughout put on. It lasted nicely for eight hours earlier than fading visibly.
for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Makeup Geek Midnight Sun (P, $20.00) is extra shimmery (95% comparable).
- Algenist Champagne (PiP, $38.00) is extra shimmery, cooler (95% comparable).
- NYX Daytime Halo (P, $6.99) is extra shimmery, cooler (95% comparable).
- Tom Ford Beauty Liquid Sky (LE, $50.00) is extra shimmery, cooler (90% comparable).
- Natasha Denona Medium-Nude (PiP, ) is extra shimmery (90% comparable).
- Tom Ford Beauty Reflects Gilt (LE, $50.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% comparable).
- Dior Golden Glow (003) (P, $50.00) is extra shimmery, cooler (90% comparable).
- Dior Universal (001) (P, $38.00) is lighter, cooler (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Champagne Bubbles (P, $12.00) is much less shimmery (90% comparable).
- Charlotte Tilbury Goldgasm (P, $38.00) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (90% comparable).
The components is meant to work utilized beneath or over make-up, whether or not as a “pre-makeup base” or as a standalone highlighter. It’s described as having a “tremendous blendable” and “buildable” components that’s long-wearing and provides a “lit-from-within-finish.” It had extra medium, buildable protection, which appeared consistent with the advertising, that needed to be blended out on naked pores and skin so increase was finest when one let the preliminary layer dry down just a little.
The feel was reasonably creamy, emollient, and a contact cheesy, which gave it higher maintain total however made it extra vulnerable to lifting up base merchandise when utilized with fingertips. I did not have any lifting after I used a stippling brush to use, although. The components lasted round eight hours on me.
Browse all of our Huda Beauty N.Y.M.P.H. Glaze Skin Glowing Perfector swatches.
phbc-2001-go- 030p butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, artificial fluorphlogopite, mica, octyldodecanol, diisopropyl sebacate, polybutene, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/copernicia cerifera cera/cire de carnauba, diisostearyl malate, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/euphorbia cerifera cera/cire de candelilla, glyceryl behenate/eicosadioate, squalene, tocopherol, silica dimethyl silylate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, beta-sitosterol, tin oxide, titanium dioxide / ci 77891, iron oxides / ci 77491.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as out there by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time verify product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient record relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient record.