Rosewood Glow (05)
Dior Rosewood Glow (05) Dior Forever Couture Luminizer ($48.00 for zero.21 oz.) is a medium-dark, rosy copper with refined, heat undertones and a metallic sheen. It was richly pigmented with a easy, moderately-dense texture that was barely firmer however not stiff to work with. I had no bother selecting up product with a moderately-dense brush–it was extra yielding in product than I anticipated given its gel-powder really feel.
The highlighter utilized evenly to reveal pores and skin and subtle effectively alongside the sides, virtually mixing itself, and left a seamless end behind. This shade was fairly reflective, so it occasions, it appeared virtually to be a duochrome as the bottom was darker however the shine so intense that it regarded lighter in locations (like my cheek bone). It wore effectively for eight and a half hours earlier than fading noticeably.
for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Bobbi Brown Tawny Glow (P, $48.00) is darker, cooler (95% comparable).
- MAC Superb (P, $37.00) is darker (95% comparable).
- Sydney Grace Allegro (P, $9.00) is extra shimmery, cooler (95% comparable).
- Make Up For Ever 15 Golden Pink (P, $21.00) is extra shimmery, darker (90% comparable).
- MAC Highly Illogical (LE, $34.00) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% comparable).
- Cover FX Golden Peach (LE, $34.00) is darker, hotter (90% comparable).
- Estee Lauder Modern Mercury (LE, $65.00) is much less shimmery, cooler (90% comparable).
- Dior Rose Glow (005) (P, $50.00) is lighter, cooler (90% comparable).
- Fenty Beauty Rose on Ice (P, $28.00) is much less shimmery, cooler (90% comparable).
- The Estee Edit Gleam (LE, ) is lighter (90% comparable).
$48.00/zero.21 oz. – $228.57 Per Ounce
It was described as having a “multidimensional glow” that “mix[ed] seamlessly” and was long-wearing. The formulation felt prefer it was a gel-powder formulation, which was indicated by its barely firmer, virtually stiff, really feel within the pan, however there was no powderiness, and the product picked up effectively with a moderately-dense brush. As soon as on, the powder virtually “melted” on my pores and skin, which gave it a very seamless look that was by no means dry or dusty.
The pigmentation ranged from shade to shade however have been usually semi-opaque to opaque, buildable, and straightforward to work with through the use of a lighter or heavier hand to select up product as desired. They lasted between eight and 9 hours on me earlier than fading visibly.
The powders have been floral-scented.
Browse all of our Dior Dior Forever Couture Luminizer swatches.
#15775 MICA ● CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE ● SILICA ● SQUALANE ● OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE ● GLYCERIN ● SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● POLYSORBATE 80 ● 1,2-HEXANEDIOL ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL ● ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN ● CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT ● XANTHAN GUM ● PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ● CETEARYL ALCOHOL ● TIN OXIDE ● DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE ● AQUA (WATER) ● TOCOPHEROL ● BUTYLENE GLYCOL ● HYDROLYZED VIOLA TRICOLOR EXTRACT ● ROSA MULTIFLORA FRUIT EXTRACT ● [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) ● CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) ● CI 75470 (CARMINE)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as obtainable by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times examine product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient listing.