Pink Glow (02)
Dior Pink Glow (02) Dior Forever Couture Luminizer ($48.00 for zero.21 oz.) is a really mild pink with hotter undertones and a clean, metallic sheen. It was barely extra intense than different shades within the components, although it didn’t emphasize my pores and skin’s pure texture. The consistency was clean, firmer, and felt nearly stiff to the contact, nevertheless it picked up significantly properly with a brush that I didn’t discover any texture firmness throughout software.
The colour appeared darker and extra pink-hued within the pan, however as soon as on, it was very reflective and considerably lighter. It had largely opaque, buildable shade protection that utilized evenly and blended out properly. It stayed on properly for eight and a half hours earlier than fading visibly.
for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Dior Pink Glow (002) (P, $50.00) (100% comparable).
- Make Up For Ever #01 (P, $39.00) is much less shimmery, hotter (95% comparable).
- Becca Pure Pearl (LE, $40.00) is much less shimmery, hotter (95% comparable).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Air (LE, $6.99) is much less shimmery, hotter (95% comparable).
- Fenty Beauty Rose Rave (LE, $38.00) is extra shimmery, much less pigmented, hotter (95% comparable).
- OFRA Pillow Talk (P, $29.00) is hotter (95% comparable).
- Dior #002 (DC, $56.00) is extra shimmery (95% comparable).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Blossom Glow (P, $four.99) is hotter (95% comparable).
- Maybelline Iridescent (100) (P, $9.99) is much less shimmery, cooler (95% comparable).
- ColourPop Part of Your World (LE, $eight.00) is cooler (95% comparable).
$48.00/zero.21 oz. – $228.57 Per Ounce
It was described as having a “multidimensional glow” that “mix[ed] seamlessly” and was long-wearing. The components felt prefer it was a gel-powder components, which was indicated by its barely firmer, nearly stiff, really feel within the pan, however there was no powderiness, and the product picked up properly with a moderately-dense brush. As soon as on, the powder nearly “melted” on my pores and skin, which gave it a very seamless look that was by no means dry or dusty.
The pigmentation ranged from shade to shade however had been sometimes semi-opaque to opaque, buildable, and straightforward to work with through the use of a lighter or heavier hand to choose up product as desired. They lasted between eight and 9 hours on me earlier than fading visibly.
The powders had been floral-scented.
Browse all of our Dior Dior Forever Couture Luminizer swatches.
#15774 MICA ● CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE ● SILICA ● SQUALANE ● OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE ● GLYCERIN ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● POLYSORBATE 80 ● 1,2-HEXANEDIOL ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL ● ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN ● SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT ● XANTHAN GUM ● PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ● CETEARYL ALCOHOL ● DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE ● AQUA (WATER) ● TOCOPHEROL ● BUTYLENE GLYCOL ● HYDROLYZED VIOLA TRICOLOR EXTRACT ● ROSA MULTIFLORA FRUIT EXTRACT ● [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) ● CI 77491, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) ● CI 75470 (CARMINE)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as accessible by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time verify product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient listing.