Pearlescent Glow (03)
Dior Pearlescent Glow (03) Dior Forever Couture Luminizer ($48.00 for zero.21 oz.) has a clear base and was chocked filled with bluish-white, iridescent micro-sparkle and finer pearl. It had a shiny, glowing end utilized to my pores and skin, which created a noticeable distinction and spotlight however didn’t intensify my pores and skin’s pure texture.
The consistency felt clean to the contact, firmer with out being stiff, and picked up evenly with a moderately-dense highlighting or blush brush. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation that utilized evenly and blended out with ease. This shade lasted properly for eight hours earlier than having some seen migration.
for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry #3 (LE, ) is much less shimmery (95% comparable).
- Dior Holographic Glow (006) (P, $50.00) is much less shimmery, cooler (95% comparable).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild White Raven (LE, $four.99) is cooler (90% comparable).
- Sydney Grace Pink Mist (P, $9.00) is much less shimmery, cooler (90% comparable).
- Anastasia Blue Ice (LE, ) is cooler (90% comparable).
- MAC Get Lit (PiP, ) is much less shimmery (90% comparable).
- OFRA Cloud 9 (LE, $29.00) is much less shimmery, hotter (90% comparable).
- Milani Make Believe (PiP, ) is cooler (85% comparable).
- JD Glow Synopsis (P, $16.50) is darker (85% comparable).
- MAC Violet FX (LE, $31.00) is much less shimmery, cooler (85% comparable).
$48.00/zero.21 oz. – $228.57 Per Ounce
It was described as having a “multidimensional glow” that “mix[ed] seamlessly” and was long-wearing. The method felt prefer it was a gel-powder method, which was indicated by its barely firmer, virtually stiff, really feel within the pan, however there was no powderiness, and the product picked up nicely with a moderately-dense brush. As soon as on, the powder virtually “melted” on my pores and skin, which gave it a very seamless look that was by no means dry or dusty.
The pigmentation ranged from shade to shade however had been sometimes semi-opaque to opaque, buildable, and straightforward to work with by utilizing a lighter or heavier hand to choose up product as desired. They lasted between eight and 9 hours on me earlier than fading visibly.
The powders had been floral-scented.
Browse all of our Dior Dior Forever Couture Luminizer swatches.
#15850 MICA ● CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE ● CALCIUM TITANIUM BOROSILICATE ● CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE ● SILICA ● GLYCERIN ● SQUALANE ● OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● POLYSORBATE 80 ● 1,2-HEXANEDIOL ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL ● ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN ● TIN OXIDE ● CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT ● XANTHAN GUM ● PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ● CETEARYL ALCOHOL ● DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE ● SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● AQUA (WATER) ● TOCOPHEROL ● BUTYLENE GLYCOL ● HYDROLYZED VIOLA TRICOLOR EXTRACT ● ROSA MULTIFLORA FRUIT EXTRACT ● [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as accessible by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times verify product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient listing.