Golden Glow (04)
Dior Golden Glow (04) Dior Forever Couture Luminizer ($48.00 for zero.21 oz.) is a medium-dark peach with hotter, extra orange undertones and a metallic sheen. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation paired with a barely firmer, denser consistency that felt like a gel-powder hybrid.
The sort of formulation works finest with a denser brush or heavier hand, although this was extra yielding than most formulation prefer it, so so long as I used a moderately-dense brush, it picked up loads of product to begin with. The powder was by no means dusty or powdery, which helped it apply evenly to reveal pores and skin and mix out properly with out emphasizing my pores and skin’s pure texture. It wore properly for eight and a half hours earlier than fading noticeably.
for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Smashbox Gilded Rose (LE, $39.00) is extra shimmery (95% comparable).
- NABLA Cosmetics Privilege (P, $26.00) is extra shimmery, cooler (95% comparable).
- Cover FX Moonlight (P, $34.00) is extra shimmery, hotter (95% comparable).
- Glossier Play Platinum Rose (P, $20.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (95% comparable).
- Smashbox Crank It Up Pearl (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, hotter (95% comparable).
- Urban Decay Spotlight (LE, $26.00) is extra shimmery (95% comparable).
- NARS Queen (LE, $38.00) is extra shimmery, darker (95% comparable).
- Anastasia Sand (P, $22.00) is cooler (95% comparable).
- ColourPop Taffy (LE, $eight.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (95% comparable).
- NARS Last Call (LE, $30.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (90% comparable).
$48.00/zero.21 oz. – $228.57 Per Ounce
It was described as having a “multidimensional glow” that “mix[ed] seamlessly” and was long-wearing. The formulation felt prefer it was a gel-powder formulation, which was indicated by its barely firmer, virtually stiff, really feel within the pan, however there was no powderiness, and the product picked up properly with a moderately-dense brush. As soon as on, the powder virtually “melted” on my pores and skin, which gave it a very seamless look that was by no means dry or dusty.
The pigmentation ranged from shade to shade however had been usually semi-opaque to opaque, buildable, and simple to work with through the use of a lighter or heavier hand to choose up product as desired. They lasted between eight and 9 hours on me earlier than fading visibly.
The powders had been floral-scented.
Browse all of our Dior Dior Forever Couture Luminizer swatches.
#15716 MICA ● CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE ● SILICA ● SQUALANE ● OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE ● GLYCERIN ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● POLYSORBATE 80 ● 1,2-HEXANEDIOL ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL ● ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN ● SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● CHONDRUS CRISPUS EXTRACT ● XANTHAN GUM ● PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ● CETEARYL ALCOHOL ● DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE ● AQUA (WATER) ● TOCOPHEROL ● BUTYLENE GLYCOL ● HYDROLYZED VIOLA TRICOLOR EXTRACT ● ROSA MULTIFLORA FRUIT EXTRACT ● [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) ● CI 77491, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as obtainable by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.