Coral Flight (462)
Dior Coral Flight (462) Rouge Blush ($44.00 for zero.23 oz.) is a shiny, medium coral with reasonable, heat undertones and a satin end. The consistency was easy, reasonably dense however not heavy or too firmly-pressed into the pan, and blendable, which ensured it was simple to work with on naked pores and skin in addition to on high of basis. It had largely opaque, buildable coloration protection that utilized evenly and lasted properly for eight and a half hours earlier than fading noticeably.
for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- ColourPop Growth Flirt (P, $eight.00) is much less shimmery, darker, much less shiny (95% comparable).
- ColourPop Palatial (LE, $eight.00) is much less shimmery, darker (95% comparable).
- Tarte Mod (LE, $29.00) is lighter (95% comparable).
- ColourPop 25/8 (P, $eight.00) is much less shimmery, extra muted (95% comparable).
- Cover FX Spiced Cinnamon (Left) (PiP, ) is much less shimmery, darker (95% comparable).
- Chanel Coco Code (LE, $70.00) is extra shimmery (95% comparable).
- Tom Ford Beauty Exotic Flora (Bottom) (LE, ) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (90% comparable).
- ColourPop Totes (P, $eight.00) is extra shimmery, darker (90% comparable).
- Tom Ford Beauty The Afternooner (Blush) (LE, ) is lighter (90% comparable).
- Anastasia Desert (PiP, ) is lighter, hotter (90% comparable).
$44.00/zero.23 oz. – $191.30 Per Ounce
The formulation is meant to have “intense, ultra-pigmented coloration that lasts,” although below “formulation,” the model states that it has “daring, but buildable coloration.” A lot of the shades I attempted have been fairly pigmented, however the denser, smoother consistency of the powder made it attainable to use much less for extra buildable protection as they weren’t too powdery nor too stiff within the pan to work with. They utilized simply, blended out effectively, and stayed on for eight to 9 hours on me. The powders did have a floral scent to them, although I didn’t discover the scent when utilized to my pores and skin (extra within the compact).
Browse all of our Dior Rouge Blush swatches.
#15078/A TALC • POLYETHYLENE • SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE • PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) • ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE • POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE • ZINC STEARATE • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • TIN OXIDE • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • TOCOPHEROL • LINALOOL • LIMONENE • CITRONELLOL • [+/- CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE) • CI 15985 (YELLOW 6, YELLOW 6 LAKE) • CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE) • CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) • CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE) • CI 73360 (RED 30, RED 30 LAKE) • CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) • CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) • CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) • CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) • CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE) • CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) • CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as out there by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient record relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient record.
We’re right here that can assist you make higher magnificence purchases that you’re going to take pleasure in and love! We suggest signing as much as reap the benefits of customized options like monitoring merchandise you personal, viewing dupes that you have already got, and extra!
Listed here are some helpful assets for you:
Examine Any Two
Curious how two shades examine to one another? Sort within the shades under to get on the spot side-by-side swatches!