Anastasia Peachy Keen Stick BlushAnastasia Peachy Keen Stick Blush ($32.00 for zero.28 oz.) is a medium, barely muted coral with hotter, extra orange-leaning undertones paired with a matte end. The feel felt easy, evenly emollient, and thinner, nevertheless it unfold readily over naked pores and skin and layered over basis with out lifting it up. The method dried all the way down to a extra powder-like end, which helped it keep matte, nevertheless it appeared extra “pure matte” the place my pores and skin didn’t get mattified.
It had medium pigmentation when utilized with a brush and extra semi-opaque protection when utilized with a fingertip, and the protection was buildable from there with each varieties of instruments. It stayed on properly for seven and a half hours earlier than fading a bit.
for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Make Up For Ever B306 (P, $23.00) is extra shimmery, cooler (95% related).
- Viseart Coral #1 (PiP, ) is lighter (95% related).
- ColourPop Fresh n Peachy (LE, $eight.00) is cooler (95% related).
- Tarte Slay Bells (LE, $29.00) is lighter (95% related).
- ColourPop Shook to the Coral (LE, $eight.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% related).
- Too Faced Apricot in the Act (Blush) (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% related).
- Glossier Beam (P, $18.00) is lighter, cooler (90% related).
- Tarte Heir (LE, $29.00) is cooler (90% related).
- ColourPop Inner Blush (PiP, $eight.00) is lighter (90% related).
- MAC Like Me, Love Me (P, $29.00) is lighter, cooler (90% related).
$32.00/zero.28 oz. – $114.29 Per Ounce
The method is meant to have “natural-looking colour” with a “seamless end” paired with a “buildable and blendable” method that may go from a “sheer wash to a extra intense, vivid pop.”
The consistency was evenly emollient, skinny, and had good glide, nevertheless it was fast to dry down and set to a powder-like end. I felt that I had sufficient time to work with the product one cheek at a time, and I did not have points with making use of it on prime of naked pores and skin or over basis. I feel the shortage of shimmer/sparkle made the Stick Blush method simpler to work with than the Stick Highlighter method.
The cream blushes lasted between seven and eight hours on me.
Browse all of our Anastasia Stick Blush swatches.
BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, DIMETHICONE, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, MICA, PARAFFIN, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, POLYISOBUTENE, SILICA, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, POLYETHYLENE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) CERA/EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850)”
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as accessible by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient listing.