Anastasia Peach Caramel Stick BlushAnastasia Peach Caramel Stick Blush ($32.00 for zero.28 oz.) is a medium-dark brown with reasonable, heat undertones–not too crimson, not too orange–paired with a principally matte end. It had medium, buildable shade protection when utilized with an artificial brush and extra semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation once I used my fingertips to pat it on.
The feel was light-weight, skinny, and emollient with extra of a gel-like glide, which helped it apply evenly and mix out properly over naked pores and skin in addition to on prime of basis. The colour lasted properly for eight hours earlier than fading noticeably.
for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- ColourPop Instant Crush (P, $7.00) is lighter, hotter (90% related).
- ColourPop Meteor Rite (LE, $eight.00) is lighter, hotter (85% related).
- ColourPop Roosevelt (P, $eight.00) is lighter, hotter (85% related).
- ColourPop Kiss Kiss (P, $7.00) is lighter, hotter (85% related).
- Merit Terracotta (P, $28.00) is lighter, hotter (80% related).
- Fenty Beauty Fenty Glow (LE, $20.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (80% related).
- By Terry Tropical Sunset #6 (LE, ) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (80% related).
- Bite Beauty Coconut Rum (P, $32.00) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (80% related).
- MAC Earthnut (LE, ) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (80% related).
- MAC Spring Bling (LE, $35.50) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (80% related).
$32.00/zero.28 oz. – $114.29 Per Ounce
The method is meant to have “natural-looking shade” with a “seamless end” paired with a “buildable and blendable” method that may go from a “sheer wash to a extra intense, vivid pop.”
The consistency was evenly emollient, skinny, and had good glide, nevertheless it was fast to dry down and set to a powder-like end. I felt that I had sufficient time to work with the product one cheek at a time, and I did not have points with making use of it on prime of naked pores and skin or over basis. I believe the dearth of shimmer/sparkle made the Stick Blush method simpler to work with than the Stick Highlighter method.
The cream blushes lasted between seven and eight hours on me.
Browse all of our Anastasia Stick Blush swatches.
BUTYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, DIMETHICONE, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, MICA, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, SILICA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, POLYETHYLENE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) CERA/EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as out there by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time verify product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient record relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient record.